Las Vegas Strip Tour & Food
- Duration : 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Product code : LVSTRIP&FOOD
Are you ready to ride around the Las Vegas Strip looking like a celebrity in your very own custom Pink Hog Car Scooter? Stand out from the crowd as you visit famous Las Vegas sites up, down and around the World Famous Strip! This tour provides an exciting, laugh-out-loud experience visiting and exploring famous Las Vegas landmarks while eating at award winning, & local favorite eateries. The 4-hour all inclusive service starts the minute you are picked-up from your Las Vegas hotel. You'll be brought to the starting location for an overview of how to operate your scooter in a fun and safe manner. Once everyone in your group is comfortable you'll head out for an adventurous day on the Las Vegas Strip.
One of the first stops we serve up is a delectable sampling of gourmet treats to fill your belly and give you all the energy you need to be ready for the day. You'll drive on Las Vegas Boulevard, to see some the iconic sites and the architecture of the Venetian, Palazzo and the Wynn, stopping to take photos at 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign, the Bellagio to see the botanical garden, Chihuly “Fiori di Como” glass sculpture exhibit and the world's tallest chocolate fountain. All along the way crowds of people will make you feel like a celebrity when they smile, honk, wave and take pictures and videos of you en route to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop where the television personalities of History Channel's Pawn Stars work. Depending on the day, you may even meet the cast Rick Harrison, Big Hoss or The Old Man.
Hopping back in your Hog Car scooter, you'll then ride through Downtown Las Vegas where you'll see many of the historic casinos and neon signs. You'll continue to meander through the Fremont area, the Art District and right past Counts Kustoms, also of History Channel fame, and over to Welder Up from the Discovery Channel's Vegas Rat Rods to see an amazing collection of custom made vehicles by Steve Darnell.
Getting back in your Hog Car scooter, head to your another food stop, which has been featured on the Travel Channel's Food Paradise TV Show. Here, you will feast on' mouth-watering food picked out by brand ambassador, UFC heavyweight and mixed martial artist, Roy “Big Country” Nelson.
To cap off your amazing day, you'll board your scooter for a ride to your final stop at the Rio Hotel and Casino, where you will travel to the top floor as a VIP of the hotel via a glass elevator for some of the most amazing views of Las Vegas. You will stand in awe looking down over all of Las Vegas where you can simply take it all in. For those of you looking for a final blast of adventure you can zoom down the VooDoo Zipline 500 feet in the air. (not included in cost).
You won't believe you how much you can fit in a day.
Please note: Price displayed is based per scooter and there is a maximum of two (2) passengers per scooter. If you have more than 2 passengers, you will need to book additional scooters. There is maximum of (7) scooters per tour.
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Unlimited Complimentary Water
- All fees included
- Lunch provided on the tour and please contact us with your selection
- Small group experience
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- $135 per person, based on double occupancy
- Approximately 4 to 5 hours of concierge service from our tour guides from pickup to drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from almost all Strip hotels and Golden Nugget downtown is available from one of our guides
- All safety instructions and Hog Car operation information is given to ensure your safety
- Must be 21 with valid driver’s license to drive
- Minimum age is 8 for a passenger
- Maximum height is 6’4, while riding with a passenger
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 400 lbs per Hog Car
- No motorcycle license required
- International driver’s licenses are accepted
- Must be in good physical health
- Hats are not allowed while Hog Cars are on the road
BIG COUNTRY’S NOTES:
- Safety is our #1 priority followed very closely by “having the time of your life!”
- Feel like a celebrity, as people smile, point, honk and take pictures while wishing they were you!
- One of the most unique ways to see the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding area!